Monday, March 25, 2013

Put On Some Clothes

Put On Some Clothes

...and brush your teeth.  Definitely brush your teeth. I don't have my P.H.D. in Psychology--in fact, I never even graduated from college.  Maybe someday...when I eventually rid myself of the unreasonable fear of losing control of my limbs and involuntarily slapping myself in the face in public. We'll see.  But although I lack academic success and know how, I do find that when your life starts to feel like a commercial for abilify, it helps to put on some freaking clothes.  And shoes.  They have this magical way of telling your feet to move forward--and if you're lucky, they may even tell them to dance.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  If this doesn't motivate you to hop in the car and go tackle those annoying errands, like picking up milk, it will at least allow you to walk confidently to the mailbox without feeling like you need the super power of invisibility.  Every day, put on some clothes.  And don't forget the shoes.  They are magic.  And so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment